The Shure P2TR215CL Monitors in the PSM 200 series are the personal monitor price breakthrough performers have been waiting for and a practical alternative to floor wedges for performers who want to start out In Ear and stay there.
Featuring smart, versatile components that grow with you as your needs change, PSM 200 is the personal monitoring breakthrough for entry-level performers. In ear is now in reach.
The P2R Hybrid Bodypack Receiver is the world's first bodypack receiver to function as a wired receiver, a wireless receiver, or both at the same time. This and other unique features, along with excellent sound quality, make the P2R an exceptional value.
- Key Features: Operates as a wired or wireless bodypack, or both simultaneously
- Other Features: Frequency locator, Built-in headphone limiter, Integrated cable management, High-impact plastic chassis, 1/4" Line input jack with high/low gain switch
- Operating Controls: Volume knob, Frequency select
- LED Indicators: Power, RF reception, Frequency, Limiter, Low battery
The P2T Wireless TransMixer is another breakthrough design for personal monitoring. It allows the user to connect two line-level or mic-level inputs directly into the transmitter. The two signals can then be mixed independently. You can connect microphones or instruments directly to the inputs, use line outputs from a mixing console, or connect it to the Shure AuxPander. In short, no matter what the output device, you can probably plug it into the TransMixer.
- Key Features: Built-in audio limiter, Front mounted antenna, Two mic/line input channels for mix control, 1/2 Rack space
- Operating Controls: Input level control, Frequency select
- LED Indicators: Tri-color input level, Frequency
- Inputs: Two Mic/line, XLR-1/4 in. combo input channels
- Outputs: Two XLR split outputs
The compact SE215 is a perfect introduction to the stunning performance of Shure earphones featuring Dynamic MicroDriver, the SE215 delivers detailed sound with enhanced bass. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and a secure, comfortable fit on-stage or on-the-go. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation and a customized fit. Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE215 delivers detailed sound for personal listening or professional monitoring. Dynamic MicroDrivers deliver detailed sound with enhanced bass.
- Detailed Sound with Enhanced Bass
- Sound Isolating Design
- Speaker Type: Single Dynamic MicroDriver
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Included Fit Kit
- Carrying Case
- Available in Clear or Translucent Black