The Kramer VP-1608 is a high-performance matrix switcher for RGBHV and balanced audio signals. It can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously.
- High Bandwidth -400MHz (-3dB) fully loaded.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Control -Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router Windows-based Kramer software is included), & RS-485, IR remote (included).
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Take Button -Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations -Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Delayed Switching -Switches sync ahead of video to provide near glitch-free switching of non-genlocked sources.
- Audio Breakaway Switching.
- Standard 19 Rack Mount Size -3U.
Used in Presentation and production applications.