The Kramer VP-12NHD is a high-performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals. It takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to 12 computer graphics outputs on 15-pin HD connectors and three twisted pair outputs.
- High Bandwidth (15-pin HD) - 330MHz (-3dB).
- Max. Resolution (Twisted Pair) - WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter powers all units when the receivers are within 150ft (50m) of the transmitter.
- Twisted Pair Connectors - RJ-45 connectors.
- Control - RGB Level (Gain), ID bit.
- System Range (Twisted Pair) - Up to 100m (300ft).
- Cable (Twisted Pair) - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Standard 19 Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack "ears" included.
Compatible Receivers: PT-120 , TP-105 , TP-105HD , TP-120 , TP-122 , TP-124 , TP-126 , TP-202 , TP-220HD , VP-5R , VS-81ETH
Compatible Transmitters: TP-200AXR
Used in Presentation and multimedia applications that require high quality computer graphics distribution to multiple monitors and/or projectors Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores